Upcoming Art Exhibition: Endless City | 25.09. – 19.12.2021
Intermedia Art Exhibition – Paintings, Sculptures, Generative Installation
Attention, the exhibition will be held under the current Corona rules. This means that the current 3G rules (recovered, vaccinated or rapid test) will be respected. According to new decisions there can be changes.
Opening times of Weltcafé Exlibris Gerlingen:
SO-DO: 9.00 am – 10 pm | FR-SA: 9.00 am – 11 pm
current works on instagram
Studio in Stuttgart – Stefan Eisele
Stefan Eisele is a passionate freelance artist. Currently he has his studio in Stuttgart, located in Bad Cannstatt-Espan.
His artworks are strongly influenced by the impulse of the city. In addition to the detailed watercolors of Stuttgart’s most beautiful corners, but also lovers of the following art styles are reflected:
- Abstract images of emotions, situations and environment
- Technically based art: VR, generative art and 3D
Like many artists, Stefan Eisele went through several phases of development. In addition to his own life experiences such as travel or education, this also reflects the artist’s interests and ambition.
Your interest has been aroused? Then contact Stefan Eisele via the contact form.
Stefan Eisele Vita
2014-2017 Studies at the University of the Media in Electronic Media
After four semesters of Audiovisual Media at the Stuttgart Media University, Stefan Eisele graduated with a Master of Arts degree in February 2017. His focus was on
- 3D modeling (NURBS, polygons)
- Simulation animation and rendering,
- Modern technology of the image process
His senior thesis focused on the relationship between generative design and art.
2010-2014 Study of Industrial Design, University of Pforzheim
After graduating from high school, Stefan Eisele studied industrial design in Pforzheim:
- Time management and organization of design processes
- Sketching and painting techniques (figure drawing, construction drawing)
- Development of ideas and their realization
- Construction of foam models
2012-2013 Internship: Dr. h.c.. F. Porsche AG Weissach, Department: Design Visualization, 6 months
- Create realistic images (CGI) from digital CAD car models,
- Optimization of CAD car models
- Presentation of different design ideas.
- Developing and modeling digital environments for render scenes.
2010 Internship: Andreas Helmling, sculptor and designer, Hördth, 6 months
- Welding, bending and cutting of steel works
- Restoration of furniture
- Drilling, milling and sawing of woodwork
- Planning, organization and realization of exhibitions
2009-2010 Internship: Design agency Lautschrift, 3 months
- Development of corporate identity, brands and logos
- Creation, editing and layout design of homepages, layout, post-processing and editing of images
- Werkschau 2011: Hochschule für Gestaltung Pforzheim (Abschlusssemester)
- Rathaus Achern 2012 (Einzelausstellung)
- Mitgliedschaftsausstellung 2013 | Kunstverein Germersheim (Gruppenausstellung)
- 2014 Zuckerbergschloss Kappelrodeck (Einzelausstellung)
- Rathaus Kappelrodeck 2014 (Einzelausstellung)
- 2016 Kutlurinsel (Kulturinsel) Stuttgart (Präsentation des generativen Kunstprojekts: Synesthesy – Musik sehen).
- 2016 Internationales Kolloquium Universität Stuttgart (Präsentation des generativen Kunstprojekts: Synesthesy – Musik sehen).
- 2018 Weltcafé Stuttgart, Einzelausstellung